Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 SP1 has been released. Download it here.
As noted in previous posts, Exchange 2007 updates are cumulative and release-specific. Additionally, as Ananth notes in the post on the Exchange team blog (read ‘Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Released‘), this update has a fix for a security issue rated as critical, and the update to allow Internet Explorer 8 to be used to access Outlook Web Access does not include the S/MIME control. An updated version of the control will be released in a future rollup.
Fixes for the following issues are included (details in KB 959421):
- 959239 MS09-003: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Exchange could allow remote code execution
- 950675 Downloaded .xls file attachments are empty when you open the files by using Outlook Web Access on Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1
- 955443 Some free/busy messages are not replicated from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2003 servers after some mailboxes are migrated from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2007
- 956356 The Microsoft Exchange File Distribution service uses lots of memory and processor time when Exchange Server 2007 processes many OABs
- 956624 The Microsoft Exchange Transport service crashes continuously after you enable journal rule or deploy an antivirus application on an Exchange Server 2007 server
- 957748 The custom message class of contact object is overwritten by the normal IPM.Contact class when an Exchange 2007 server replicates the contact object to any other public store